Wilderness Village Resort Rules
CHECK OUT TIME: CABINS & RVs - 11 AM.
Wilderness Village is a private, Member owned Resort. As a condition of accessing our facilities, we require that you comply with our rules and policies.
Please enjoy your stay and note the following:
1. The speed limit everywhere in this Resort is 15 KPH.
2. The Front Gate has restricted hours for guests. The gate is closed at 4 PM (off season) and 10 PM (peak season) sharp. You are required to park outside in the lot and walk in after that time. Only our Members may have visitors.
3. Quads and dirt bikes may not be operated within this Resort except from the staging area. ATV's must be operated along approved routes only in and out of the Resort- not as transportation within the Resort. Ask for directions to these routes.
4. There is a no noise policy at 11 PM. No unreasonable noise is permitted at anytime. No liquor is allowed in public areas.
5. There is a minor curfew in effect at 11 PM.
6. Parking is allowed only on the gravel site pads or in designated parking lots. No vehicles may be parked on grassy areas. All RV's must be backed onto sites.
7. Campers may not save a site for others arriving later.
8. Do not tie ropes and straps to the trees for any reason.
It is the guest's responsibility to read and understand the above information. It is provided to everyone upon entering our Resort. If you do not understand something, please ask our attendant for clarification. Otherwise, you are required to comply with the above rules and regulations.
OUR RESORT PATROL IS AUTHORIZED TO ENFORCE OUR RULES.
OUR RULES AND POLICIES ARE DESIGNED FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF ALL GUESTS.
GUESTS FAILING TO COMPLY WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE OUR PREMISES.